CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

"Sisters" not by blood, but by "Heart"


The Lord blessed me many years ago with a brother that the world would later take away. I never intended being that "only child", but through circumstance ended up there. It would be circumstance later on that would help to fill this void when my path crossed with Jill and Christy. I call the both of them my friends, but in heart they are truly my sisters.

These two women mean the world to me and I love them dearly. We have cried together, laughed together, celebrated together, fussed together, raised children together, been wives together, been stressed together, went to church together, been through illness together, become Pampered Chef junkies together and the list just goes on and on and on....

It amazes me the plan that God lays before us that we aren't aware of. Just when we think that our puzzle is incomplete and none of the pieces left will fit in the empty spot, he provides us with that perfect piece that fits so divinely snug.

I attended a women's conference this weekend called "Extraordinary Women". It talked about seeing the beauty in ourselves and in others. These two people are both beautiful and "Extraordinary Women" to me. I don't have to look hard at all the see the beauty in either one of them. No matter what the circumstance, "I know their heart" and I love them for it.

Thank you Lord for the "blessings" that you have given me through these two women.

I love you both! A friend loves you all the time. Proverbs 17:17


1 comments:

Jill McCormick said...

Thank God We know each other with out words . . . I love you! Thanks for expressing your love <>< You mean the world to me to SISTER!