CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Fros" and "Banditos" a Trick or Treat Treasure


This Halloween was another one of those fleeting "Momma Moments" that you realize are just passing you by. It makes you want to put life in slow motion to take in every minute of it. As if I had been hit by a ton of bricks, the reality that this was my Baleigh's last time to go trick or treating was upon me. Next year she will be with the youth, my baby, youth! An even worse reality is that it is very likely that it will also be Thomas' last year because his "sissy" won't be doing it next year. Nevertheless, we had a "great" time! Baleigh has always lived for dressing up for Halloween. I mean we start planning on November 1st what our costume will be the next year. She went out with a bang this year. She was a 70's GoGo dancer. It was soooo Baleigh, fro and all. Thomas was a bandito this year, mustache, poncho, sideguns included. They were so cute! We went to a few houses that are our regulars and then went to the nursing home. That is my children's favorite stop! I think they know the joy it brings to the older residents and in return it brings joy to them, LOTS of candy too. We were then off to the church for games, hayrides and trunk or treating. It was a really good night with my babies! Another one of those "little things" that mean so much. :)

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I knew that deep down Bailey really looked like me! : ) What sweet babies! Love you friend!