CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

High Speed Internet, I have arrived!

I am so excited! I have finally arrived, I now have high speed internet!
I know, it doesn't take much to excite me! When you come from the land of dial-up, it is a big jump!

It's been a good weekend! Pat took me to see the new movie "Taken" on Friday night and it was absolutely AWESOME! Sat on the edge of my seat until the very last second.
It's kinda weird that Pat and I get to do things like that more and more. Our babies are getting older and having agendas of their own and sometimes to our amazement we find ourselves alone.
Just a creeping reminder that our babies are growing up on us! How fast that happens.

A great start to a laid back weekend!

1 comments:

Jeanne Wroten said...

Beware: It happens very fast. Suck up every minute because you will blink and she will be a senior. Mine is....