CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

"Life!"

Today started good, I got to take my "little man" to Brookhaven to get him some new tennis shoes and run a couple of errands. I don't get to spend much time just me and him, so it was nice.
The rest of the day was just melancholy! It was overcast and it was one of those days where you didn't just sit around, but you didn't get alot done either. Somehow nowdays it seems like if I don't get things accomplished I have wasted a day. I think God wants us to take time sometimes and simply be still. Maybe I will learn that one day.
Though my body hasn't been as busy as it should, my mind has raced all day. I catch myself and my thoughts running 90 miles an hour thinking about everything, trying to figure things out and why things happen, what I need to do and what I should have done. The truth is, sometimes there isn't an answer for how things are and why things happen.
There is a prayer that I love dearly that helps me to keep my life in perspective.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Just one of those days I guess, thankful for it! Hope your week is "blessed"!

1 comments:

tank said...

You've been tagged. See http://tanksgetaway.blogspot.com/ for details.