CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Official, My Baby is Growing Up!


It's official, my baby boy is growing up. How do I know this? He now has a hair style!

It all started with a trip to Wal-Mart to get his hair cut. Up until now he always says, "Shave me bald just like my daddy." There have actually been times were he has cried because I wouldn't let him shave his head like his number one hero. Well this day was different! As he got ready to cut his hair he asked me could he get it styled. I stood their frozen in time asking myself if I had heard that correct. Well I told him sure and sat back as he went and got in the chair. Then to my horror the words came, "Take a little off of the sides please. Some off of the back and leave my bangs long so I can sling them over to the side." I sat there with all the years of little trims, booster seats and bribery to sit still flashing before my eyes. It was then I realized that those days were now behind me and my baby was becoming a young man.


Where does the time go? Am I making the most of it? How I love that beautiful little boy!

4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I love that beautiful boy and his mom! He is soooo purdy!

Jill McCormick said...

It is hard to believe they are not babies anymore...time is flying and they are growing up! He is so handsome and I LOVE HIM, very much! Did I mention how handsome HE is? Oh, he is handsome. Tell Baileigh I love her, too! Aunt Jill

Jeanne Wroten said...

What a handsome young man! What I mean is what a pretty baby! They do grow too fast. That is why we have to soak up every minute.

tank said...

He is a handsome boy!!!