CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

"Moo-llenium Crunch", the next best thing to Heaven!

Well, I did it again! After being inspired by a friend, I cleaned out my closet last night. I have recently changed sizes and I finally got the nerve to get rid of my old pants and hopefully leave them behind. Except for the fact that I came home and rewarded myself this afternoon with a gallon of "Moo-llenium Crunch" icecream by Blue Bell. Maybe I need to keep a pair or two.

No I didn't eat the whole gallon, but that's not to say I won't before the weekend is over. Ha! Ha! You know how you look at someone and think, "What in the world were they thinking", well sometimes I look at myself and think, "What in the world were you thinking?".

Sure would be nice if I could seek comfort in a good walk or a salad. Better luck next time!

Have a "great" weekend everyone!

0 comments: