CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bail Out!

Okay, I'm hoping this is just a bad week, but I'm not sure how much longer of this liquid diet I am gonna be able to take.
I have been on it one month and have lost around 20lbs, but it is becoming soooo hard! They said that it would become easier, but truly for me it has seemed harder to do as I have went.
I have NOT been short of encouragement by far and am soooo thankful for those encouraging me, but it is truly one of the hardest things that I have ever in my life done.
We just aren't engineered to drink everything we eat. Everytime I drink a meal I say to myself, you have 4 weeks down and 8 more to go, but my mind isn't convinced. I am sooo encouraged by a friend who has lost 100 + lbs in 5 months, but I just don't think I'm gonna be able to make it that far.
I don't know if I am having an off day or what, but feeling a little defeated right now. Scared I couldn't lose the weight any other way.
Just rambling tonight, but really torn as to my decisions. Thanks for listening!

0 comments: