CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Beautiful Day...

Nothing out of the ordinary happened today, other than it was a completely beautiful day!
Days like this are just another way that God shows us just how much he loves us.
Got to sleep late this morning! I love sleeping in! My baby girl came home from a trip that she had been on since Friday and I went and picked her up. I am truly lost without her, she is my sidekick. I realize more and more daily how precious this "sidekick" time is. It won't be long that I will find myself alone way more than I care too. Baleigh and I then met Pat and Thomas for a quick lunch then we headed out to Brookhaven. Jill had called and said they were at the park having a picnic and playtime and we dropped by there and had fun just sitting and talking while watching the kids. It was a perfect park day! Went on to an eye appointment with Baleigh and then off to church. Pat and I were supposed to be teaching our marriage class tonight, Ha! Ha! Marriage is a whole lot of learning and not much teaching, but we really had fun discussing "Anger" tonight. It's just good to get together and share.
Just another ordinary day, but what a "beautiful day" it was!
Lord thank you for days like this, nothing out of the ordinary, but extraordinary! :D Beth

0 comments: