CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweet Baby Boy!


Everybody, meet the newest member of our family, James Hollis Smith. For those that know me, this is Lesleye and Jim's newest addition. I got to go over weekend before last and get my hands on him. He is sooooo sweet. He just curled up in a ball and slept so soundly in my lap. Of course he was trying to make a "story teller" out of his mom who he's been keeping up at night. It seems like eternity since my babies were this age. It's always nice to get your hands on a little one again! So sweet! :D

2 comments:

Joddie said...

What a cutie! This is the age I LOVE!!

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

What a sweetie! Just wanted to say "thanks" for the sweet comments you always leave on my blog! I am so glad my baby boy has been blessed with a teacher like you this year!!! I love you to pieces, Honey!!! God bless you!!!