CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Need More than Hamburger to Be My Helper :)

Does anyone else out there dislike cooking during the week as much as I have come to? It seems like the older I get the less I want to cook. I am not one of those ladies who are "cookingly" challenged, just motivationally challenged I guess! lol
I truly could eat cereal every night of the week.
My babies are getting to the age where they just don't eat much at a meal and it is so disheartening to spend all that time on a meal and then it takes 5 minutes to eat it.
Oh well, guess we go through seasons in our life and I am in the "don't wanna cook" season!
This too shall pass, or at least Pat hopes so! Ha! Ha! :)
I know, this was a crazy blog, just one of the many "random" thoughts that enters my mind on a daily basis.
Those who know me well know that I have many "random" thoughts, but they love me for it anyway! lol
Have a "wonderful" weekend!

0 comments: