CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!

Aren't these babies a sight to behold. It was such a pretty day that Pat and I decided to take the babies to the creek to play. I believe the last words were, "We promise, we are just gonna get our feet wet." Yeah right! They had fun though and I am sure that the pneumonia will be ever bit worth it. It was when when I was little.



Let's just say that "daddy" didn't make it long watching the kids play, but I enjoyed watching him sleep peacefully.


The kids spotted these flowers instantly and had to bring me some.
It's really hard to be out in nature and not be in complete awe of God's creations.

I was intriqued at the way this dried up dirt looked. This is all that is left when the water subsides. I couldn't help but think that this is how our lives look without the living water of God within it.
Simply broken, dry and thirsty.




This picture made me think about "Footprints". It made me think about the fact that I am never alone and that he always carries me even when I may not realize it.
All in all it was just a really good day with the family.
Lord, thank you for helping me to slow down and enjoy your beautiful creation today in my family and the world around me.