CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Marriage 101

Had a "wonderful" night in our couples Bible study, "Making Love Last Forever". It is always fun to sit around with other couples and share. You suddenly realize, "Hey! We're normal." It was so neat that the study had one of my "mostest favoritest" quotes.
I can not control what happens around me, but I can control how I react.
(Not that I always choose to react the right way! lol :)
The study talked alot about how we have to choose to be happy, regardless of our surroundings and circumstances and stop blaming every problem we have on everything and everyone around us.
Ouch my toe Lord, but I hear you loud and clear!
Just a fun night of sharing, laughing and learning in the house of God!
Lord thank you for the marriage and husband that you have blessed me so abundantly with. Thank you for the problems that we have and for our ability to work through them with your help. Thank you for revealing to me daily that everyone has struggles, you always manage to keep me grounded. Night, night! Beth :-)

0 comments: