CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Feel Like Death, but My Nails Look Good!

Went to some sort of "Extreme Impact" ministry with Pat and Thomas last night in Brookhaven, new I wasn't feeling well, but it was just one of those times as a momma and wife where you tell yourself, even though you want to crawl in the bed and go to sleep, go spend some time with your family. And then there was this morning! I woke up and thought I was having a near death experience. I feel like I am coming down with the flu, so I went and got me a shot, picked myself up by the boot straps and headed to Brookhaven to get Bunko gifts. Got everything accomplished with the gifts, not sure how good the gifts are and my house is going to be a wreck on Monday, but I'm sure my friends will love me through "cheesy" gifts and a dirty house. That's the good thing about true friends! Did I tell ya, on top of everything, I got trapped in a typhoon in Wal-Mart and decided to kill time by getting my nails done. They're always soooo pretty, but everytime I get them done I say that I will never do it again. Oh well, I feel like death, but my nails look good. Now I'm home in my "sloppy clothes" and going to self medicate myself with some tv, a bag of chips and a coke. God is good even in the stinky times! Thank you Lord for allowing me to have today!

2 comments:

Jill McCormick said...

Praying hard for you tonight! Love you and hope you feel better..

Heather said...

nails are always important!!