CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Trusting in the Invisible

As I rush through another morning I pause to read my devotional and my verse is

Faith is the reality of what is hoped for, the proof of what is not seen
(Hebrews 11:1)

God impressed upon me that I should make sure that I read this verse this morning and it will be interesting to see how the day unfolds and God applies it to my life. You know, God is an everpresent peace in my life that I rely on daily. I turn to him with problems and situations that life throws my way and simply have to have faith that he will take care of me in his way and most importantly in his time. I don't know why my trust swaggers at times, in heart of hearts I know that there is nothing that he can't or doesn't want to handle for and with me. As I begin this day, I place it in his hands and pray that I follow his will. He's never let me down with anything I've handed him, truly handed him. Here's my day Lord, lead the way!

0 comments: