CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Laughter is the Best Medicine!

Okay, we all know I've fretted about Bunko at my house, being sick and getting prepared for it. Well tonight was the night and it was just what the doctor ordered. I laughed so much that I thought I would wet my pants. I am sooo thankful for every woman that was in the room with me tonight. Everyone brings something special to the room and I had an absolute "blast"! I prepared everyone for such horrible Bunko prizes, that the "cheesy" ones I bought was sure to thrill them. A homecooked meal, good friends and lots of laughter! Good food for the soul! Thank you Lord for bringing good and best friends to my life! People who love me for who I am!

PS I think I'm getting the hang of the 3rd grade and I'm loving it! :-) It's really late girls, have a blessed Tuesday.

0 comments: