CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh My Gosh! How easy was that!

I can't believe getting this started was soooo easy! I saw my best friends page and was so impressed that I thought I had to try it. I am such an "open book" for those who know me, that this will surely be pure therapy for my soul. This has been an action packed week in 3rd grade. (My first year teaching it for those who don't know me, I've been in Kindergarten for 10 yrs). I am going to absolutely love it, but I must admit that I am dragging my tail behind me! That's alot of dragging girls! Alot to do this weekend and not enough time to do it. My favorite verse is Psalms 46:10, "Be Still and Know that I am Lord". Lord help me to be still in the midst of all of life's hustle and bustle and turn to you for direction. Help me to not get so caught up in life that I don't notice the little "winks" and blessings that you give me daily. Life is so easily taken for granted!
On a mom's note, I am having a hard time excepting that my children are both officially out of the Lower Elementary. It is so hard to believe that my Thomas is in 3rd grade this year and that my Baleigh is in 5th. One more year until Junior High, I'm gonna start praying know. My babies are growing up and I don't know where the time has gone. As a mom you sit down and realize, "Oh my gosh! Did I really live yesterday to the fullest and enjoy my children like I should have. Was my temper too quick, was my voice to loud, did I put one of them off when they needed my attention, was I a Godly example and did they see God in any of my actions?" I guess we moms just do the best that we can and pray daily for guidance. See, I told you this would be therapy for me! Have a "great" weekend everyone and try and slow down and notice the small stuff. Beth

4 comments:

Pat said...

Thank you for the inspiration, Beth! I think it's wonderful how you young mothers and wives share your spiritual insights and even your struggles with each other through your blogs. Recognizing our blessings daily will certainly help us keep our sanity!

Jill McCormick said...

You go girl! I love you, so much and with all we have had going on in the past couple of week, with family and friends this is a wonderful way to throw our feels out there and deal with them! Keep God 1st and look up always...

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

Woman!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! I am sooo glad to see you on!

James Allen is loving your class this year! I am so glad that we got you!

Well, keep blogging so we can all keep up with what's going on in the world of the Larkin's!

Love ya, Honey! Again... WELCOME!!!!

Chonda said...

found you thru Jill's page...enjoyed reading...will have to add you to my bloggs I check